We want to make sure you've got all the information you need before hitting the voting booth Nov. 6. See below for information on the upcoming election and a breakdown of every race, with links to individual candidate profiles.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the Cook County Clerk's website and enter your address in the Precinct Finder.
- Polling locations: Find out where to vote on the Cook County Clerk's website.
- Early Voting: You may start voting on Oct. 22.
On the Ballot
- 35th District
- 36th District
- Clerk of the Circuit Court
- State's Attorney
- Board of Review
Cook County Clerk David Orr's office will be fielding calls from voters now and until the polls close on March 20. The Clerk's Office provides the following phone numbers:
- Election information, polling place location and other voter services (automated directory), 312-603-0906
- Voter verification, 312-603-0239
- Election information (Spanish), 312-603-6767
- Election information (Chinese), 312-603-6769
- Election information (Polish), 312-603-6770
- Disabled voters (hospitalized voters, curbside voting), 312-603-0929
- TDD (hearing impaired), 312-603-0902
Reporting Voter Fraud
To report voter fraud and other irregularities, call the Cook County Clerk's office at 312-603-0236.
Have a news tip? Email Evergreen Park Patch editor Renita Young at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 708-321-0986.