is holding its regular meeting of the Board of Education this evening. Here are a few items that will be discussed.
On the Agenda:
- The District 231 Board of Education will hear reports from the business department about monthly finances, the 2011 school district's financial profile and Baker Tilly auditing standards communications requirements.
- Principal William Sanderson will report on achievements, summer school and camps, AP scores and AYP tentative results.
- Superintendent M. Elizabeth Hart will report on transportation, projected enrollment for the 2011-2012 school year, the summer technology update and the Opening Day Institute on Aug. 11.
- The board will take action on the consent agenda and new business.
- During the closed session of the meeting, District 231 Board of Education will discuss the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline and performance or dismissal of an employee.