is holding its regular meeting of the Board of Education this evening. Here are a few items that will be discussed.
On the Agenda:
- Principal William Sanderson will cover Achievements, recognition of Phil Rizzo, a Division Chair Report and Walk-Throughs in his report.
- Facilities will report on emergency blizzard relief and the upcoming Life Safety visit among other items.
- The business department will give the monthly financial report and the insurance renewal report.
- Superintendent M. Elizabeth Hart will give an update on the Board self-evaluation, strategic planning workshop and textbook recommendation among other items.
- The finance committee will give an update of January finances, the impact of the Consumer Price Index and other issues.
- The board will take action on the consent agenda.