Evergreen Park Elementary School District 124 will hold its regular meeting of the Board of Education on May 16 at 5:30 p.m. at , 9400 S. Sawyer Ave. Please note: the board will approve the agenda and immediately recess into closed session. Open session will begin at 7:15 p.m. Click the document to see what's on the agenda.
On the Agenda:
- District 124 Board of Education will immediately recess to closed session to discuss the appointment, employment, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the District or legal counsel for the District, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee or against legal counsel for the District to determine its validity 5 ILCS 120/2 © (1) and collective negotiating matters between the District and its employees of their representatives, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees 5 ILCS 120/2 (c ) (2)
- The Board will hear a report on where the district stands regarding the Sisters of Mercy continuing care retirement community that's set to be built next to Board members are expected to approve the hiring of an Attorney to represent the District regarding the matter.
- District 124 board will take action on the consent agenda and hear comments from the audience.
- The board will hear reports from the Buildings and Grounds department on summer projects and the District Review Team.
- The next regular board meeting of District 124 will be on June 20 at 7 p.m. at .
Members of the audience are invited to speak during the public comments section of the meeting. The board asks that those wishing to speak to fill out an information card and give it to Jan Stanton, the Superintendent's secretary before the public comments section. The Board of Education also asks speakers to limit their comments to three minutes.