Evergreen Park Elementary School District 124 will hold its regular meeting of the Board of Education on June 20 at 7 p.m. at , 9400 S. Sawyer Ave. Click the document to see what's on the agenda.
On the Agenda:
- District 124 Board of Education will hear the year-end report from businesses services.
- Supt. Diane Cody will give a report on the school's extended day program, two FOIA requests, and a presentation on FGM.
- District 124 board will take action on the consent agenda and hear comments from the audience.
- The board will hear reports from the Buildings and Grounds department on summer projects.
- The next regular board meeting of District 124 will be on July 18 at 7 p.m. at .
Members of the audience are invited to speak during the public comments section of the meeting. The board asks that those wishing to speak to fill out an information card and give it to Jan Stanton, the Superintendent's secretary before the public comments section. The Board of Education also asks speakers to limit their comments to three minutes.