The Board of Trustees and Mayor James Sexton will hold the next village board meeting this evening. The meeting will start at 7:30 p.m. and will be in Council Chambers of See what's on the agenda before you go.
On the Agenda:
- Mayor James Sexton and trustees are expected to vote on Resolution 11-2012, "approving an open space land acquisition and development grant application offered through the State of Illinois Department of Natural Resources."
- Trustees will vote on a request from Director William Lorenz to have Progressive Energy Group represent the Village to broker electrical rates.
- The board will hear reports from the Village collector, Water collector, engineer and attorney.
- Trustees will hear reports on bid openings, bid lettings and disbursements.
- The board will take action on business regulation certificates.
Members of the audience are invited to speak during the open public forum. The board says to limit comments to three minutes.