The Board of Trustees and Mayor James Sexton will hold the next village board meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 17. The meeting will start at 7:30 p.m. and will be in Council Chambers of Click the document to see what's on the agenda before you go.
On the Agenda:
- The Village of Evergreen Park Board of Trustees will vote on Ordinance 2-2012, the budget for the fiscal year beginning Nov. 1, 2011 and ending Oct. 31, 2012.
- Trustees will hear about applications for business regulation certificates.
- The Village of Evergreen Park Board of Trustees will hear committee reports and reports on bid openings, bid lettings and disbursements.
- Trustees will hear the 2011 report.
- The Village Board will also recognize the retirement of Library Board Trustee Engene Tabour.
Members of the audience are invited to speak during the open public forum. The board asks speakers to be prepared to state name and address for the record and limit comments to three minutes.