SUNDAY, SEPT. 9
Marissa Becton, 22, of Blue Island, with charged with theft. She took $50 from her place of work, a business in the 9500 block of Western Avenue, police said.
Broken Patio Door
Rose Sharon Clarke, 55, of Chicago, was charged with criminal damage to property. She broke the glass patio door of a home on the 3000 block of West 97th Street, police said.
MONDAY, SEPT. 10
Felony Retail Theft
Anthony Lake, 43, of Chicago was charged with felony retail theft. He took four items valued at just under $80 from Walmart, police said. He has a prior conviction for theft which bumped up the charge to a felony, police said.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 11
Triple the Legal Limit
Margaret Scott, 46, of Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence. She was stopped at 2:55 a.m. in the 9800 block of Pulaski Road for traveling 60 miles per hour in a 35 miles per hour zone, police said. A breath test revealed a blood alcohol level of .283, police said.
Read More Crime News:
- Bank Robbed By Man With a Gun and Fake Beard
- Police Blotter: Pot Possession and A Quick Change Scam
- South Suburban DUI Arrests, Sept. 16
- Burbank Gangbanger Charged With 25 Others In Federal Undercover Sting, Feds Say
- Police Search For and Arrest 3 Men After Home Burglary
- Police Blotter: A Crack Pipe and Shoplifting Trio