WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 12
Kimberly Adesina, 38, of Chicago, was charged with retail theft. She took jewelry valued at $17.98 from Walmart, police said.
John Kelley, 28, of Chicago, was charged with retail theft. He took a computer keyboard and shopping bag valued at $60.38 from Walmart without paying, police said.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 13
Juan Saucedo, 27, of Chicago, was charged with possession of cannabis. He was stopped at 6:21 a.m. in the 9600 block of Mozart and had a plastic bag containing 5.9 grams of marijuana, police said.
Read More Crime News:
- Bank Robbed By Man With a Gun and Fake Beard
- South Suburban DUI Arrests, Sept. 16
- Burbank Gangbanger Charged With 25 Others In Federal Undercover Sting, Feds Say
- Police Search For and Arrest 3 Men After Home Burglary
- Police Blotter: A Crack Pipe and Shoplifting Trio
Police report information is provided by the Evergreen Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.