Some like it cheesy, some like it meaty. Others prefer a classic Chicago deep dish, while some take the oversized New York slices.
We're talking pizza, Evergreen Parkers, and who knows EP Pizza better than you?
As you consider where to get your pizza from for the big game this weekend, we want to know your most valuable player. Whose pie is a must-have on your super smorgasbord?
This week, we are pitting locally-owned pizza places in Evergreen Park against each other and those in Oak Lawn. Tell us on the Evergreen Park Patch Facebook page who has the best pizza in town.
Here's our game plan:
- Only suggestions on the Evergreen Park Patch Facebook page will count, so click on over and tell us your picks.
- We're looking for places that you'll only find in Evergreen Park, not the chains or franchises. In-town, we have:
- One winner will be chosen among Evergreen Park and Oak Lawn, so make sure you represent your favorite pizza spot by voting, voting, voting!
- Each bracket's winner will go on to the regional championship round where they will be pitted against contendors.
- Voting in the championship will take place from Feb. 9 to 12, concluding at midnight.
Remeber to vote, vote, vote and tell your friends. Your favorite pizza joint could be heralded as the Southland's Most Loved Pizza!
Let the games begin!