1. Andrew (11-0): Jawad Adekoya and Glorind Lisha each scored 19 points in a 61-46 victory at Lincoln-Way East. The T-Bolts play host to Thornridge tonight, then play at Illiana Christian on Saturday.
2. Bloom ((14-2): Henry Hicks made 8-of-10 shots and scored a season-high 17 points in a 55-35 victory at Joliet Central. The Trojans snapped a two-game losing streak. Conditions call for a “Whiteout” performance vs. Crete-Monee tonight. Tip-off is at 6:30 p.m. at Bloom Trail.
3. Homewood-Flossmoor (10-4): Ah, that’s more like it. Delvon Rencher fueled a 15-2 first-quarter burst in H-F’s 58-49 victory over Bolingbrook. Rencher finished with 13 points and eight rebounds. The Vikings face Sandburg in a Southwest Suburban Blue showdown tonight in Orland Park.
4. Marist (13-4): Lexus Williams scored 13 points in a 53-30 victory over St. Laurence. The RedHawks play at St. Patrick tonight, then gear up for the “Battle on Pulaski” vs. Brother Rice on Tuesday (Jan. 17).
5. Brother Rice (10-5): Alex Majewski’s big effort (19 points, 8 rebounds) went for naught in the Crusaders’ 61-44 loss to Notre Dame. Garrett O’Neill will need to come up big again on the boards tonight vs. Leo.
Next best in alphabetical order: Marian Catholic, Oak Lawn, Providence, Sandburg, Stagg.
(Covering the following Patch communities: Chicago Heights, Evergreen Park, Frankfort, Homewood-Flossmoor, Mokena, New Lenox, Oak Forest, Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Palos, Tinley Park and the neighboring private schools that draw students from those communities).