A two-story, four-bedroom home located on an oversized lot at 9230 S. Richmond Ave. in Evergreen Park sold for $240,000. The home has two bathrooms and 3,800 square feet of living space. It was built in 1953. The home has been completely renovated. It has two fireplaces and a one-car detached garage.
These properties were sold recently in Evergreen Park, according to Cook County records.
- 3052 W. 100th Pl., $100,000
- 3112 W. 100th Pl., $145,000
- 3160 W. 102nd St., $54,500
- 9851 S. Central Park Ave., $170,000
- 9230 S. Richmond Ave., $240,000
- 9140 S. Trumbull Ave., $140,000
Interested in exploring Evergreen Park real estate sales? Check out the Patch Places real estate directory. Curious to see more? See the Nov. 15 edition of Sold!