A two-story, four-bedroom home located at 10027 S. Clifton Park Ave. in Evergreen Park sold for $165,000. The home has 2.5 bathrooms and 1,096 square feet of living space. It was built in 1954. The home features a finished basement with an electric fireplace, workshop and small office. It has a brick paver walk and patio and a private yard with two sheds. The home has a new furnace, air conditioning unit and a new roof.
These properties were sold recently in Evergreen Park, according to Cook County records.
- 3219 W. 98th St., $110,000
- 3052 W. 100th Pl., $100,000
- 10027 S. Clifton Park Ave., $165,000
- 9223 S. Hamlin Ave., $75,000
- 9345 S. Sacramento Ave., $63,500
- 9328 S. Utica Ave., $49,000
Interested in exploring Evergreen Park real estate sales? Check out the Patch Places real estate directory. Curious to see more? See the Nov. 29 edition of Sold!