A six-bedroom home located at 9711 S. Central Park Ave. in Evergreen Park sold for $390,000. The home features a three-story family room, a living room with a fireplace and oak floors and trim throughout. It has granite countertops and maple cabinets in the kitchen, a fully finished basement with a three-quarters bath and detached garage. The home has 3.5 bathrooms and 3,500 square feet of living space. It was built in 1939.
These properties were sold recently in , according to Cook County records.
- 2728 W. 91st St., $144,000
- 2944 W. 99th St., $93,500
- 2815 W. 100th Pl., $92,000
- 9711 S. Central Park Ave., $390,000
- 10147 S. Spaulding Ave., $210,000
- 9821 S. Springfield Ave., $193,000
Interested in exploring Evergreen Park real estate sales? Check out the Patch Places real estate directory. Curious to see more? See the July 5 edition of Sold!