A three-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom brick bungalow located at 2635 W. 98th Place in Evergreen Park sold for $126,000. The home features a slate entryway, ceramic tile bathrooms and 1,248 square feet of living space. It has a roughed in bath in the basement ready for finishing. The dining room area opens to the living room and bay window. There is a large eat-in space in the kitchen. Glass sliding doors open to the back deck and a two-car detached garage. The home was built in 1996.
These properties were sold recently in , according to Cook County records.
- 2632 W. 94th St., $65,000
- 2635 W. 98th Pl., $126,000
- 3129 W. 101st Pl., $160,000
- 2823 W 102nd St., $205,000
- 9418 S. Ridgeway Ave., $197,500
- 9128 S. Trumbull Ave., $110,500
- 9847 S. Utica Ave., $118,500
Interested in exploring Evergreen Park real estate sales? Check out the Patch Places real estate directory. Curious to see more? See the June 14 edition of Sold!