A three-bedroom home located at 2944 W. 99th St. in Evergreen Park sold for $93,500. The home has a family room, 1.5 bathrooms, a two-car detached garage and 1,137 square feet of living space. It was built in 1960. The home is within walking distance of the high school and is a short jaunt from shopping, too.
These properties were sold recently in , according to Cook County records.
- 2632 W. 94th St., $65,000
- 2944 W. 99th St., $93,500
- 2823 W 102nd St., $205,000
- 9611 S. Albany Ave., $100,000
- 9418 S. Ridgeway Ave., $197,500
- 9847 S. Utica Ave., $118,500
Interested in exploring Evergreen Park real estate sales? Check out the Patch Places real estate directory. Curious to see more? See the June 21 edition of Sold!