Grab your mat and drop in at Yoga Pathway. Certified yoga instructor Joan Zigulich will be leading students in Hatha yoga. Come and experience all the benefits that practicing yoga has to offer. The class is open to all levels, no previous experience necessary. Students are asked to arrive 15 minutes early before the 9:30 a.m. start to register. Fee $8 session, $10 drop-in. Yoga Pathway is located at 3450 W. Maple Ave. Like Yoga Pathway on Facebook.
Blog About the Mustangs
The undefeated Evergreen Park Mustangs continue their low flight under the radar by hitting the road for three weeks.
Patch is looking for bloggers to write and post pictures of the games, the players and the fans. We’d love to hear your observations about the football team.
Here's how it works:
1. Make sure you are signed into your Patch account. If you don't have an account, you can register here.
2. Go to "Blogs" and find Evergreen Park Mustangs Football 2013.
3. "Write your own post," in the box underneath.
4. Upload a photo or video to illustrate your blog.
5. Hit "post," and your blog will automatically appear on our homepage.
Anyone can post to the Mustangs Football blog. We already got you started with our video of some of the rowdies in the student section.
"Texting and Driving ... It Can Wait"
Today is "Texting and Driving ... It Can Wait" Day, so don't do it today or any other day.
You can read all about AT&T's public safety campaign here, plus get a take-the- pledge icon for your Facebook page.