Board of Trustees to Vote on Revised Sisters of Mercy Development Proposal: On the Agenda
At the next village board meeting on Monday, Feb. 6, Trustees will hear the most recent proposal from the Sisters of Mercy for a retirement development at 99th Street and Central Park Ave. Trustees will also discussand review project ideas for projects el
The Board of Trustees and Mayor James Sexton will hold the next village board meeting on Monday, Feb. 6. The meeting will start at 7:30 p.m. and will be in Council Chambers of Village Hall. Click the document to see what's on the agenda before you go.
On the Agenda:
- The Village of Evergreen Park Board of Trustees will have an open public meeting on project ideas for projects eligible under the Community Development Block Grant Program.
- Trustees will hear about applications for business regulation certificates.
- The Village of Evergreen Park Board of Trustees will hear committee reports and reports on bid openings, bid lettings and disbursements.
- Trustees will have a review, discussion and board action on Final Judgment and Consent Decree regarding Village of Evergreen Park, et al., v. Sisters of Mercy of the Americas, Regional Community of Chicago, et. al., case no. 08 CH 34375.
- The board of Trustees will hear requests to approve a resolution for maintenance of streets and highways under the Illinois highway code from Jan. 1, 2012 to Dec. 31, 2012 for $580,000. Another request is about a resolution approving a grant application for the 2012 Cook County Community Development Block Grant Program for $300,000 for the Homan Avenue Senior Center.
Members of the audience are invited to speak during the open public forum. The board asks speakers to be prepared to state name and address for the record and limit comments to three minutes.