The Walmart Chronicles: Police Blotter
Evergreen Park police reports, Jan. 5-10.
THURSDAY, JAN. 10
Tulisa Rowlett, 18, of Chicago was charged with retail theft. She took eight clothing items valued at $94.04 from Walmart, police said.
Michelle Griffin, 19, of Chicago was charged with retail theft. She took 10 items with a total price tag of $66.03 from Walmart, police said. Also stopped at the same time and charged with retail theft was Korlu Yekeh, 19, of Chicago, who took 7 items valued at $49.21, according to police.
WEDNESDAY, JAN. 9
More Retail Thefts
Khaletta Green, 25, of Chicago was charged with retail theft. She took three cosmetic items totalling $20.36 from Walmart without paying, police said.
SATURDAY, JAN. 5
Christopher Stokee, 34, of Chicago, was charged with criminal trespassing. He was at Walmart, 2500 W, 95th Street, where he had already been asked to leave and not return to the store, police said.
Read More Crime News
- A Trio of Felonies: Evergreen Park Police
- Felony Charges After Man Speeds Away: Police Blotter
- Evergreen Park Fugitives Nabbed in Oak Lawn, Cops Say
- Man Kicks, Shatters Police Car Window
- From Bras to Human Hair, Walmart A 'Hotbed' of Retail Theft in 2012
- Pot in the Pocket, Cocaine on the Floor: Police Blotter
- ARREST WARRANTS: Wanted in Evergreen Park
Police report information is provided by the Evergreen Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.