A three-bedroom home located at 2730 W. 96th Place in Evergreen Park sold for $60,000. The home has two bathrooms and 1,179 square feet of living space. It was built in 1928. A new kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and maple cabinets. Hardwood flooring is featured throughout the home.
These properties were sold recently in Evergreen Park, according to Cook County records.
- 2617 W. 90th St., $55,000
- 2717 W. 90th St., $42,000
- 2730 W. 96th Pl., $60,000
- 9820 S. California Ave., $60,500
- 8735 S. Sacramento Ave., $45,000
- 9529 S. Sacramento Ave., $60,000
Interested in exploring Evergreen Park real estate sales? Check out the Patch Places real estate directory. Curious to see more? See the Aug. 30 edition of Sold!