A two-bedroom brick ranch located at 3254 W. 97th St. in Evergreen Park sold for $180,000. The home has two bathrooms and 1,141 square feet of living space. It was built in 1955. The home features newer windows and exterior doors. It has granite countertops in the kitchen, a bath with a whirlpool tub, a large deck and a sun room. It comes equipped with a finished basement and a one-car detached garage.
These properties were sold recently in Evergreen Park, according to Cook County records.
- 3254 W. 97th St., $180,000
- 2823 W. 99th St., $62,000
- 9145 S. Richmond Ave., $84,500
- 8845 S. Sacramento Ave., $85,000
- 8817 S. Troy Ave., $157,000
- 9843 S. Utica Ave., $198,000
Interested in exploring Evergreen Park real estate sales? Check out the Patch Places real estate directory. Curious to see more? See the Dec. 28 edition of Sold!