Significant Snow May Be Headed Our Way
Up to eight inches may fall in some areas Monday night and Tuesday throughout the day.
- March 4, 2013
Light snow Monday may develop into heavier fall throughout the night and all day Tuesday, according to a warning from the National Weather Service. Accumulation rates of up to 1.5 inches an hour may lead to an estimated 4 to 8 inches of snow.
You can track the storm as it approaches the Chicago area using our live weather map. Just type in your zipcode or town to get a view of your neighborhood.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Protesters March Down 95th Street Over Alleged Racial Profiling
- Plaza Sets Closing Date, Potential Buyer May Be Near Deal
- Tornado Season Tips: How to Prepare for Severe Weather
- Small, But Passionate Group Marches Against Alleged Racial Profiling
- Protest Planned on 95th Street Over Police Racial Profiling Allegations